“Bachelor in Paradise” will resume production 10 days after filming came to a halt to investigate an allegation of misconduct involving two cast members.
In a statement obtained by sy88pgw, Warner Bros., the company which produces “Bachelor in Paradise,” announced in which had completed an investigation with the assistance of an outside law firm in addition to no evidence was found to “support any charge of misconduct.”
Related: ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ cast members at center of allegations speak out
“Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to Discharge the videotape of the incident. We can say, however, in which the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member. Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, in which the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy,” the statement read.
“Bachelor in Paradise” cast members Corinne Olympios in addition to DeMario Jackson identified themselves as being involved from the incident, yet they did not specify exactly what took place.
Both Olympios in addition to Jackson hired publicists in addition to retained legal counsel from the past week.
Olympios’ lawyer Marty Singer said in a statement in which a separate investigation into the event in which led to filming being suspended is actually still underway.
“in which comes as no surprise in which Warner Bros., as a result of its own internal Investigation, might state in which no wrong doing had occurred,” the statement read. “Our own investigation will continue based on multiple fresh witnesses coming forward revealing what they saw in addition to heard.”
Singer also clarified in which filming was shut down because of complaints made by “Bachelor in Paradise” producers in addition to crew members, not Olympios.
Representatives for Jackson have not responded to sy88pgw’s request for comment since Warner Bros. announced the completion of its investigation. (Warner Bros. in addition to sy88pgw share the parent company Time Warner.)
In a statement obtained coming from his publicist last week, Jackson said he had been defamed by “false claims in addition to malicious allegations.”
Production on Season 4 of the “Bachelor in Paradise,” which features former contestants coming from “The Bachelor” in addition to “The Bachelorette” vying for another chance at love, will right now resume.
In its statement, Warner Bros. added in which plans to “implement certain adjustments to the show’s policies in addition to procedures to enhance in addition to further ensure the safety in addition to security of all participants.”
ABC, the network which airs the “Bachelor” franchise, also issued a statement:
“We appreciate the swift in addition to complete investigation by Warner Bros. into allegations of misconduct on the set of ‘Bachelor in Paradise.’ Given their results, the series will resume production, in addition to will air in which summer on ABC.”
in which is actually not clear whether Olympios or Jackson will continue filming for the season.
In an interview last week with the syndicated news magazine Inside Edition, Jackson said in which the scandal led to his termination coming from his job as a recruiting consultant.
Chris Harrison, who hosts the show, thanked viewers for their support in a tweet.
“Thank you for your patience, trust in addition to loyalty #BachelorNation in addition to to our entire Bachelor family,” Harrison wrote.
sy88pgw’s Lisa Respers France contributed to in which story.
sy88pgw (fresh York) First published June 20, 2017: 1:38 PM ET